Hallowe'en celebrations!

Hello everyone,

Hallowe’en is one of my favourite times of the year. And I was wondering if anyone else is celebrating this year?

If so, did you do any pumpkin carving or put up other fun decorations :ghost: ?

I just had a halloween party this weekend, a little early I know, I just couldn’t wait :smiley:

I love cooking as well, so used the pumpkins that I scraped out and my daughter carved to make a lovely Pumpkin soup, and a pumpkin pie :yum:

Both of which worked out really well I’m happy to report.

I also made this horrible looking, but very yummy brain cake :joy:

And the blood bags and syringes are filled with various different cocktails :star_struck:

6 Likes

This is awesome - that brain cake is next level V! :star_struck: :star_struck: Halloween’s always been one of my favourite holidays too, but I’ve only celebrated by watching a couple horror movies so far (Netlfix’s new 28 Days Haunted, anyone)?!

I almost booked tickets for the “Fright Night” offered by Thorpe Amusement Park this year as I’ve never been! :roller_coaster: :ghost:

Has anyone else been / would recommend?

2 Likes

Hey Mr beetlejuice! Looking good , didn’t know they was doing a reboot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

Your brain cake looks absolutely amazing , when can we book you in for the sofiween party ? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Once my kid started high school the costumes stopped. Halloween was my favorite holiday up to that point because I liked dressing up as a different character every year.

3 Likes