Just a nice picture from the UK. Where is everyone from?

Supposed to be 41 up this end tomorrow @sonja.ekkers.77 :hot_face::hot_face:

4 Likes

Mine say 38 but windy :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Nuts I might come for a quick drive over for the coolness then :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yes do!!! Than I can have a rest and you can sort the animals :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hmmmm, maybe not then :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:oh was looking forward to sitting in the sun :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

How are the four leggeds loving the slow broil? Lots of hydration I hope! :pray:

4 Likes

All are ok not loving the heat but surviving :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Like me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it’s already rubbish enough if you can’t sleep, but not being able to sleep and not able to get comfortable in this heat is a double whammy :hot_face::hot_face: it has this morning finally cooled down so did manage some rest/sleep

4 Likes

Ps I feel like I haven’t seen “sofi” in a while … how’s she getting on? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I will try and find her and make a picture of her today. :joy:

3 Likes

Sofi lamb

7 Likes

She’s getting so much bigger :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love our sofi lamb x Thanks for the update, Sonja!

5 Likes

Awwwww … such a cutie! xxx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Please may I have her at my house for a weekend :relaxed:

5 Likes

I am absolutely certain she’s the most beautiful lamb I have ever seen! xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Edinburgh, Scotland :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

One of my favourite places every summer …. :pray:

3 Likes

Birmingham, UK :grin: hi :wave:

4 Likes

Share some moments of the things you love about Birmingham … I’m totally ignorant and love to come and check out the city. My girls moving to Bristol so don’t think that’s too far! :pray:

4 Likes

Oh sorry I don’t really know Birmingham very well, i have only lived here for 6 months, im originally from west Sussex.

4 Likes