Pioneer Boxes | FAQs and how-to's

In the next 24 hours we will be providing you with confirmation of the first wave of S1 Pioneer Boxes (with valerian for better sleep) being shipped out. :sparkles: :crescent_moon:

Our plan is for this thread to become the designated catch-all space for any questions or feedback you may have as our S1 Boxes begin to make it into your hands!

As we enter this new and exciting phase of sofi together, it’s inevitable for there to be a hiccup or two along the way. So, earlier this week I touched base with @Filipe to gain some insight into his best tips and tricks for getting the most out of our journey with the plants:

1. Get set-up! Once you’ve received your Pioneer Box, begin by visiting our set-up survival guide and reading on to the full list of FAQs: sofi | a survival guide for pioneers

2. Interact with your sofi app often. In order for us to accurately capture time-series data regarding when and how much you spray, it’s really important to us for you to open your sofi app regularly. Once your sofi stick and app have been successfully paired, consider opening the app each time you go to spray.

3. Consistency is key. In order to have the best chance of understanding any effect, it’s important for your daily journal to be as consistent as can be. While there’s no right or wrong, and it doesn’t matter whether you base your “sleep quality” on the number of hours you slept, the number of times you woke up, - or both! - we just ask that you try to think about it the same way.

4. When in doubt, try turning it off and on again. If, for whatever reason, you should experience a problem while using your sofi app, we suggest closing the application and getting it to restart. For more information on how this can be done, click here for Android and here for iOS.

5. Don’t hesitate to reach out to the sofi team! You can reach us (or me) anytime via private DM, by selecting the sofi moon in the top left corner of the app, starting a discussion in the treehouse, or emailing us at hello@sofi.health.

other helpful links and articles:

For those who of you who have yet to reserve an S1 Pioneer Box in your name, there is still time for your Box to be claimed. It’s not too late for to finish your baseline! :blush: :calling:

As our S1 Boxes are reserved on a first come first serve basis, do make sure to upload images of your sofi surprise in-hand as soon as they arrive. This week alone, we shipped 100+ sofi surprises (including those with prior pebbles we believe may have gone MIA)…

Once capacity for our first wave of Pioneer Boxes has been reached, anyone who has yet to reserve a Box in their name will be auto-registered for the S2.

I look forward to all your questions, and see you back here very soon!

Alex

100 Likes

And finally, today, the first consignment of the S1 Pioneer Boxes have been prepared and are being shipped to our Pioneers. So begins our journey! We will ship a wave of units everyday until all S1 boxes have been shipped. Our expectation is that the S1 boxes will be fully out over the next week. Make sure to get in your sofi surprise photos so you can reserve some of the last remaining boxes. Thank you so much for your patience …. this is a special and proud moment for us all here at sofi and so glad to have had you on the journey with us. Now, the success of the S1 Pioneer Program will be entirely in your hands - and we can’t think of anywhere better! xx :pray:

58 Likes

Aaah! The day your idea became reality! Super-excited for this next phase! Well done Team Sofi :clap:

32 Likes

Thank you sofi, I can’t wait to receive mine…

23 Likes

Woah!!! SO EXCITING!!!
This is amazing and I can’t wait to receive the Sofi stick and getting started with it.
Curiosity, excitement, eager anticipation - this is SUPER COOL!!
Thanks at Team Sofi!

20 Likes

I feel exactly what you’re saying @laurent.rossier :grin: How exciting is this to see all the work coming together in these little boxes?

I can’t wait to actually get my hands on this!

Whoop whoop, we’re finally there (like the prince of bell-air) :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

22 Likes

You all and we alĺ are so excited,the progress and work you must of all been doing,jyst this app alone is magnificent and thecpersonal interactions you all have strived to maintain is phenomenal!!

22 Likes

iv been suffering so much lately with my sleep.been getting up a 3am to clean hoping i can go back to bed and get a couple of hours sleep.been so tired and cranky with others,so i am so looking forward to trying something new
Bring it on sofi. :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

24 Likes

I’m really happy for everyone who started this- turning a dream into a reality is quite the adventure, especially when merging business and healthcare with open feedback from future customers! I live in the USA so it’s also exciting to be able to take part in something like this that’s starting overseas. I also wanted to say that with the state of the world being what it is… it’s the perfect time to conduct a trial or release a product like this. :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

Amazing and am so excited! :smile:

19 Likes

Wow amazing and it looks great the little box o cant wait tlits been an amazing journey so fare an the best yrt to come an btw i love the little dashboard app also so cute an its good also lile having ur own little sofi journal on ur fone im so excited i cant wait :blush: how lucky am i an all the tree house ganf to have such an amazing chance to be on tjis journey with sofi

15 Likes

Wonderful news and a big massive congratulations to the whole team at Sofi.

17 Likes

So exciting! :heart::heart::sleeping::sleeping: I can’t wait to receive mine.

15 Likes

The first wave of units shipped to the U.K. on Friday should be making their way to folks today … I received this message by email which suggests I will be receiving mine today! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Absolutely delighted to have you here @slholz13 and I hope you will not only be part of an awesome trial of reconnecting us to plants - our oldest “solar powered” technology in human health - but importantly I hope you will also love the community that’s shaping around this project. I tell you we here at sofi are everyday not only flabbergasted y the sheer love of folks to each other but even more motivated and inspired to try to improve in a little way or some way the lives of such amazing caring, and compassionate folks. Hope you had a restful night and see you around! xx :pray:

20 Likes

Oooooo I have 4 parcels apparently coming from RM today so fingers crossed :joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

It’s here :smiley::smiley: yaaaaay!!

18 Likes

Nice one Aaron that’s you the set up guinea-pig :grin::wink::+1:

15 Likes

Squeek squeek :rofl::rofl: I’m on nights this week so I’m due a sleep soon but will most likely be using it tomorrow at

18 Likes