The Focusing Question

This seems to appear in the first journal of the day. Might it be better in the 2nd of the day, if that still exists - didn’t see one yesterday? Either that or ask the question with reference to the previous day? Perhaps you mean yesterday?
I don’t know about others but i do my journal shortly after waking when i can barely focus my eyes until i have had a coffee! So i can’t really comment on how focused i have been in my activities ‘today’ before i have done anything to focus on :face_with_spiral_eyes: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yes @drmudlark I don’t see the logic of those questions when we journal when we wake up, which should be the correct thing to do or we will forget how our sleep went. Hope there are plans to rearrange the questions when we journal in the evening aswell. I can’t see what correct info they can get, unless after the spraying we do get focused like never before, when we wake up?

3 Likes

Thaks @drmudlark @Sereiah - this is really helpful feedback and I personally agree. Perhaps @Kirill can confirm whether focus journal is meant to be AM or PM or both? I think I remember receiving it yesterday in the PM only.

2 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones , it was in the morning one for me yesterday, I think anyway.
I havent seen an opportunity to do a 2nd journal later in the day for a couple of days so i thought that had been scrapped. Maybe i didnt look in at the right times. :thinking:

4 Likes

I have seen the focus journalling pop into an AM to station and I agree that it only makes sense at the end of the day in a PM rotation … adding @Kirill and at @mathiassilva4 in here so they can update our scheduling :pray:

2 Likes

Hi all. Sleep journal is supposed to come up in the morning (only). Fixing this!
During baseline focus comes up in the morning as that’s supposed to be the only journal of the day but during study it will be included in the second journal of the day.

3 Likes