What is the password to get onto the sofi stick?

I reloaded it several times thinking it may work if I turn the Bluetooth off and back on again but it asks for a password which I don’t know, and now it won’t connect at all.

1 Like

Evening @OberonMoon … you shouldn’t need a password. Can you confirm whether the sofi stick is pairing, that your Bluetooth is on, and that you are seeing the bottle in your sofi stick with a counter under it … say 60/70 …. Apologies if I misunderstood. Adding also @alexwalkerjones to support and track the progress here Abi. :pray:

Only connect through the app, not your device settings.

1 Like

I have connected through the app but it’s no longer working

1 Like

Hi I’m also asked for a password which i don’t know so I cannot go any further .

2 Likes

Hi @harrison.mark86 is this within your app or the settings of your phone?

Aside from logging-in to your sofi app the stick should pair unprompted and without a password request via the app itself. Please let me know how you get on!

2 Likes

How did you get on @harrison.mark86? I’m hoping it’s sorted for you now, if not, please keep me posted and we can have tech look into it for you. Thanks and have a lovely evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it still not working @OberonMoon? Keep me posted, will see if we can get it sorted for you. Thanks and have a brilliant evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi thanks for your reply , when pairing I am asked for a password I have tried on my phone and also my tablet
and I get the same thing. I havent started using my sprays yet as I can’t journal. I saw that other people have reported
the same problem. I would be very grateful if you could help please .
Regards Mark.

3 Likes

Adding @alexwalkerjones into this chat so we can support you on a zoom call and Make sure we get you up and running! :pray:

Hi @harrison.mark86 - Just to confirm, are you trying to pair within the sofi app, and not the settings/bluetooth section of your phone?

Via the app, the stick should pair without prompting for any kind of password or PIN. Always happy to arrange a zoom!

2 Likes

Are you logged in on the app?

Hi thanks I think i’m logged in now .
I have the app on my tablet but would like it on my phone
could you please send me a link to do this please.
Many thanks, Mark.

3 Likes

See if these work for you @harrison.mark86 … for android you just need to install the app directly - for iPhone/iOS you need to install the Testflight first and then the iOS app.

Android ⇒ sofi app for android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sofi)

iOS ⇒ Testflight (‎TestFlight on the App Store)

sofi app for iOS (Join the sofi health beta - TestFlight - Apple)

Hope this is helpful. :pray:

1 Like