Not spraying correctly anymore

Used my spray for 2 days an nighta find… went to work (12 hour night shifts) and went to have my 1st spray for the night. I worked once then simply wouldnt spray…i shock it for a bit an tried again, it would only give very small jets of liquid instead of a misty spray as normal…
These little jets of liquid didnt seem much and i wanted my dose so has what i thought would be about the same amount.
After a couple hours my anxiety kicked in an have not had it for a while.
Finished work early an came home…still feel really bad , i think it would be wise to carry a spare incase it ever happens again.
Im kow wantimg to go to sleep but not sure how much i have taken. So only had 1 spray from a new one… not sure if had to much or not enough… not sure ill be able to sleep, as my anxiety normally lasts over 12 hours

2 Likes

I find that if I spray too quickly that happens. I need to spray each spray individually about one second at a time rather than faster. I think that might be the reason it does that for me. In the beginning, I could do three sprays in a row no problem but now I have to slow down to have it work correctly.

2 Likes

I wiped the spray head with tissue. This has fixed the problem and it works again.
Must of got a little blocked and wouldn’t work.

3 Likes

Hey @Titan - thank you for your message.

Technical issues can be quite a pain, so I am glad your issue was resolved easily!

For more efficient help you can always refer to your app and tap sofi moon icon in the top left corner to access our support chat :sofi_moon: :cherry_blossom: good luck!

2 Likes