Just started wellness fragrance

Been feeling pretty low lately, sleep terrible & suffering from anxiety and back pain. So was really pleased when my parcel arrived with the fragrances. Have started no3 as instructed and am loving it, only trouble is my focus is so bad I have nearly sprayed it in my mouth through habit :joy:. Just hoping things will improve soon.

11 Likes

So glad they arrived in good time @grannysue269 and fingers crossed they offer some relief - can’t wait to hear which of the scents you prefer! For me, it even changed over time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Just started mine today too. Pod 2. I love the smell! I managed to sit down and do my invoices this morning after a few sprays of this, so I’m hoping it gets my brain back on track :slight_smile: Good luck with yours too Sue.

4 Likes

I have also received mine, I’ve just started fragrance no3 and it smells divine :heart:

5 Likes

I have received mine too, messed up and started with the wrong one, number 2 smells amazing! Now on the one that I should have started with and number 1 smells amazing too. They could be sold as perfumes. I love them :blush:
Are there additional benefits to spraying them onto the skin? @alexwalkerjones

7 Likes

Hi @sammy - so glad you are loving the fragrances so far! Can’t wait to see if they have any mood-modulating benefits for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can’t say we have looked into or studied any potential benefits from applying to the skin! They are essential oil based, so I would assume it’s not out of the realm of possibility depending on the blends used - but that it would be a very small amount and therefore very hard to measure. I wonder if @pamelaspence has any insight!

4 Likes

Hi @sammy - great that you are enjoying the fragrances so far!
Good question on the skin. Essential oils are often applied that way and they will be absorbed by the skin which can create some effect - so for example we might apply German chamomile essential oil (always in a carrier, not neat) to a skin condition to help it. However most of the mood modulating effect of a fragrance is because of an interaction with the volatile molecules that drift through the air and up your nose. There they make contact with one of your cranial nerves - the olfactory nerve which sends information about smells directly into the olfactory centre in your brain. It is most likely this interaction that has an effect on how you feel. We all know that a familiar smell can instantly remind us of a person, or place from many years ago and this is how it happens.

Clever plants :slight_smile: Can’t wait to hear how you get on! :herb:

3 Likes

Thanks
@pamelaspence So far number 1 fragrance is definitely helping me focus, I feel more alert when I spray it and it definitely gives me a bit of a boost mood wise and so that helps in focusing. Anything that helps my mood is really beneficial
Thank you Sofi x

5 Likes

Hi Sammy. What do you think of the smell of No 1. I find it quite weird and a bit unpleasant. Looking forward to trying a different one after a day break tomorrow. Would be interested in what you think it smells of. Yes, it does support focus but the scent is not for me.

4 Likes

Just started no 2 fragrance and already I am a fan. Liking the scent and finding it relaxing. Much prefer it to no 1.

4 Likes

Hi just got my Sofi repaired but it’s not connecting tp app, started on fragrance 1 and ut reminds me of geranium . There’s another fragrance I can’t quite identify but it’s really lovely. My husband thinks so too, let’s hope it makes us both more focused today!

5 Likes

Hooray sofi is paired with app, just uninstalled and reinstalled the app and success!!!

5 Likes

@Eevie how you finding the functional fragrances? :pray:

2 Likes

I think the focus number 1 smells wonderful, a bit like geranium with another fragrance which I can’t quite recognise. I’m probably wrong but it’s lovely, even my husband agreed :+1: It’s too early to tell but I have been more focused today than any other time this week. I look forward to seeing if it continues.
Thanks for getting in touch.

4 Likes

That’s amazing @Eevie … we ran a study wirh 300 Pioneers in the states and had some super interesting results that will share here after our Pioneers have had a chance to try. But love to know what you think of it … when you use it … and where do you spray it … :pray:

3 Likes

When can I expect to receive my fragrances, as I received an email stating I was to be included? Not that I’m inpatient or anything!!

1 Like

Hi I love focus number 1, I usually do 2 sprays when I get up, I just spray it into the air around me. Then a few hours later I’ll spray 2 or 3 sprays again into the air around me.

2 Likes

Hi @angela.campbell - leave this with me and I will follow up with our couriers to see where it might have gotten to! :thinking: :package:

2 Likes

Hi, I received them last week.
Do I complete the oral sprays first as on to Passiflora no2, or do I start the fragrance sprays? I have about 50 sprays left of the Passiflora

2 Likes

Hi @angela.campbell, thanks for your message! Please feel free to continue with your passiflora sprays while you are taking part in our study with the mindfulness app, and start with Focus once that’s complete :blush: :seedling:

2 Likes