Sprays completed!

Officially finished with my sprays! I have to say, number 3 was definitely my favorite. I loved the citrus smell! As for number 2? Not my top choice, haha. What was your favorite capsule?

3 Likes

Hi @Isabellajean - thank you for your detailed feedback!

It really seems to me that it’s a love or hate relationship with number #2 fragrance. We have been receiving such varying opinions on it!

I have to say #1 was my favourite! I found it really soothing and fresh but not overwhelmingly so. :leaves: :lotus:

PS we are looking into launching our ingestible remedies for sleep and calm shortly after your journey with the fragrance sprays ends. Is this something you would be interested in?

If so, keep an eye out for an email in the upcoming week that will give you the potential to opt-in to future plant refills, so that you can trial our sleep and calm remedies too! :sleeping: :sofi_moon:

2 Likes

Number 1 was nice as well! I found number 2 to be too musky. Almost like a men’s cologne.
As for the ingest-able study, that’s surely something I would be interested in! I look forward to an email from you!

3 Likes