Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I know it’s not sleep orientated but I thought I would wish everyone a Happy Christmas and New Year. Even though times are tough, many of us have cancelled visits etc . Make it a memorable time with those that you are spending it with.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas and have a good New year, and hopefully we all get some better sleep in the new year :grin:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas every one . I wish for everyone a new found sleep and waking up refreshed :two_hearts: for the new year with the help of sofi :heart:

6 Likes

Merry xmas and just wanted to say how extremely grateful we are to have you view, comments and ideas and importantly thinking with us on this journey. I do hope that everyone here gets some down time over the next few days … we are going to be pushing the production and manufacturing of our sofi sticks ( as Korea and China don’t break during our xmas) and I hope to have some exciting updates on our sofi S1 valerian boxes in the new year including when we begin to ship the first wave of units to pioneers who complete baseline. :pray: see you around!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and all the best for everyone in 2022.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone has a good one

7 Likes

Merry Christmas! Wish everyone a happy holidays and a peaceful New year!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the sleepy pioneer’s out there have a wonderful day .:santa::grin:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas / festive holidays to you all and hope you achieve everything you wanr for 2022.x

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and restful and relaxing holiday to all! :love_letter:

6 Likes

Wishing you all a lovely day and restful night :tada::christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Merry Xmas to you and your family xx and an amazing new year ahead! We are extremely grateful for having you with us on this journey. Xx

7 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope that you have all had a lovely day :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

… and of course, to all the great discoveries ahead of us in 2022 and beyond!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you!
May you enjoy some downtime and may you still be allowed to spend it with those you most care about!
Don’t forget to get some sleep and try to squeeze in some “me” time if you can!
Stay safe always!

7 Likes