Monday’s radio show

Hi all and happy sunday!!

I wanted to pop in here to let you all know that on Mondays radio show we will be interviewing the amazing Dr. Fab mancini

Fab, has over 30 years of experience as a wholistic health provider, author and speaker. He has inspired audiences worldwide through his media appearances on shows like “Dr. Phil,” "The Doctors,” “CNN News” and “FOX News,” as well as “Univision”, “Telemundo” and “Televisa”.

As pioneer rep I would love to give all you pioneers here in the treehouse an opportunity to ask any questions or say anything to Fab mancini, as i’m sure some of you will!! If so please reply with anything under this post and I’ll let him know for you :slight_smile:

Have a great day and don’t forget to tune in at 3 pm tomorrow on UK health radio :white_heart:

5 Likes

Amazing ! Can’t wait to hear the show!

3 Likes

Here is the ‘Listen on Demand’ link for anyone who may have missed it! :blue_heart: :sparkles:

https://ukhealthradio.com/blog/episode/guest-speaker-dr-fab-mancini-bestselling-author-and-speaker-on-the-positive-after-effect-of-the-pandemic-thats-helping-people-take-control-of-their-health/

4 Likes