My pebble arrived! Yay!

My beautiful little pebble arrived yesterday and did take the photo on the app.

Off to the next part of my sofi journey and I’m really excited to be working amongst plants :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love, Peace and positive energy :peace_symbol::v:t3:

11 Likes

So delighted that you have a received your sofi surprise :heart: … and very jealous of the sand! If you do fancy it would love a second photo with the sofi pebble in the palm of your hand as we are compiling a family phot of all the Pioneers that we placed a sofi pod in their hand … it’s a beautiful collage already and growing! In the meantime wishing you a wonderful and restful balance to your Sunday @Sarahcollins :pray:

4 Likes

Hi there, yes of course would take a second photo for you. Thank you for replying.

Love, Peace and Positive energy :peace_symbol::v:t3:

2 Likes

I’ve just received a second pebble…the first arrived a few months ago…what next?.. I’m still journaling…been four months now I think…hope you are all well!!

2 Likes

HI @rich, thank you for bringing this to our attention. According to the app, were are still waiting on a pebble photo to be submitted from you. You can find the upload button by tapping the compass icon and navigating to the next highlighted step of your pioneer journey map in the app.

Once your photo its submitted, the next step is to confirm your current address and complete a short 2 question survey about the plants. Then, your Pioneer Pack will be reserved under your name for shipment in the next available wave!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out should. you get stuck! And can’t wait to get some ashwagandha into your hands!

2 Likes

Hi Alex, with my last pebble I had a no camera on my phone so sent it by email I think…I know you received it and confirmed my address…

4 Likes

Thanks for your quick reply! That makes sense @rich and not to worry! I’ve sent you a DM so we can get this fixed :blush:

4 Likes

Here is another photo…is this ok?

4 Likes

That’s perfect @rich ! If you could upload it via the app, we’ll get the system to update accordingly :pray: :sofi_moon:

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply…where/hoe do I go to do that? Sorry I’m not too hot on electrical devices,:pleading_face::joy::blush:

4 Likes

No worries at all! If you navigate to your sofi app, tap the compass icon in the bottom left, and scroll down your map to the highlighted step, clicking it… a “upload image” button should pop-up for you :blush: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

How this one for your pebble collage? Hope you’re well today

Sara x

3 Likes

This was is amazing @Sarahcollins :heart::pray:

2 Likes

One of the hand

3 Likes

Thank you!

Love, Peace and positive energy to you :v:t3::two_hearts:

3 Likes