My pioneer pack

Hi there! How long does it normally take for my pioneer pack to be dispatched/delivered? I received my sofi pebble 3 weeks ago and am expecting my pods now.
Thanks.
Aliana

5 Likes

Me the same! I received my Sofi Pebble not long ago

4 Likes

Evening @Aliana snd @StaceyTsReviews and how you’ve had an excellent day. Just adding @alexwalkerjones here who can give an update. I know another 150 or so Pioneer Packs are being dispatched tomorrow and they usually arrive within 24/48 hrs within the U.K. :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you. Have a nice evening and restful night! :new_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Aliana - indeed you are on the shipping list for the next wave (which should be leaving the sofi lab by the end of the week, if not today!)

Fingers crossed there are some amazing unique discoveries you are about to make! x

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Alex! Good night!

3 Likes

Morning lovely people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Am i going to be lucky today? Im still waiting for my package :innocent:

3 Likes

Hi @Sony - it’s wonderful to have you here and so glad you found our treehouse!

Once your baseline of 10 days of journaling is complete, the next step is to confirm your address and receive a small surprise from us to confirm that your Pioneer Pack (containing your sofi pod and plant formulations) will make it to you - wherever in the world that might be!

For the steps after that, please refer to the next milestone highlighted on your Pioneer Journey map which you can find by tapping the compass icon! If you have any questions along the way to reserving you Pioneer Pack, please do not hestitate to reach out :pray: :sofi_moon: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like