New pods for pillows/clothes

I’m finding the new room/pillow pods more helpful for me in comparison to the sprays you congestion. Anyone find this?

4 Likes

Do you mean the focus sprays? In the white bottles, the ones that you spray to help you focus, I tried those, unfortunately they left me feeling quite ill, very nauseous, so I haven’t continued those, but the passiflora night sprays you spray into the mouth are great for helping me to sleep, but its great to know that the focus sprays help some people.

2 Likes

Yes, i mean the focus sprays. I guess everyone is different so it’s good that there are different options for suitability.
Thanks for your reply. Good to hear how everyone is getting on

4 Likes

Hi all, have temporarily stopped using the No3 focus spray as I haven’t slept for two nights. Only started using it on Saturday and don’t know if it’s the pod for certain but I’m not taking any chances.
:innocent::sleeping_bed:

5 Likes

Yes, best to be safe rather than sorry

4 Likes

I’m interested to see that the focus sprays make you nauseous, as I’ve only tried one so far and it did the same to me. It’s made me feel a lot better, knowing that it’s not just me.

5 Likes

I was surprised, but it did make me feel nauseous, I even tried it a couple of days later, and same thing happened, which is strange for me, as one was lavender fragrance, and I use lavender a lot, just one of those things I guess

4 Likes

Oh what a shame. Have you tried one of the other fragrances

5 Likes

Not yet, had the best nights sleep in months last night though. Fingers crossed. :innocent::sleeping_bed:

4 Likes