Do you feel the different scents relax you?

Love the second scent of the second spray it’s calming

7 Likes

Are you doing the ashwagandha? I really like the second (yellow) one too. I like the scent and the taste the best so far. It’s relaxing. I’m on the third one now and I don’t mind that or the first one but the yellow is my favourite taste :blush:

6 Likes

@Jlynn4 - thank you for the message!

The responses to sofi fragrances are always so different! I heard a feedback that #2 fragrance smells like grandma’s perfume!:slight_smile:

We are glad to hear you are enjoying your fragrance journey and keep up good journaling work :sofi_moon: :open_book:

5 Likes

The scents are awesome finally slept but the week off my sleep is dire

6 Likes

This is fascinating @Fee! Did you find that your focus is improved during the spraying week also, or just relaxation more than anything?

4 Likes

I felt more focused,calm and relaxed I was still waking up during the night but my quality of sleep was better

7 Likes

Feeling a little unwell at the moment due to a head cold and chesty cough so dare not use any sprays at present. Will give it a go once everything clears up.
6 days in and now on the penicillin and steroid diet. Gone from feeling a little unwell to feeling quite ill. Day 10 and more of the same. Wish it would go away. Two weeks now and still not well.
Cheers all
:innocent::sleeping_bed::thermometer:

7 Likes

I’ve just started mine today, and I’ve been started on no.3.
I absolutely love this scent, it’s like fresh oranges, and makes me feel instantly calmer and more focused!
I’ve had a lot of market research to do for work the last few days, so I sprayed it in the air around me and a couple sprays on my clothes, and it’s 100% helped me carry on my research, so I’d say it’s a winner!!!
Can’t wait to see if the other capsules have the same effect :sofijis: :spiritbug: :sparkling_heart: :sofi_moon:

8 Likes

Just started fragrance number 3 and also thought it smelled of oranges.

6 Likes

I can’t stop spraying it!:face_with_peeking_eye::tangerine::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:
@dcm.leeds
I sprayed it on my pillow last night and it defo helped me fall asleep quicker than usual as well! And even though I’ve not been sleeping for more than 4/5 hours a night, I defo felt calmer and more relaxed before going to sleep :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I will try spraying it on my pillow tonight.

5 Likes

You can’t do that with valerian it’s quite potent

5 Likes

I meant the fragrance spray which I currently have. The one which smells of oranges.

5 Likes

Oranges are definitely better :rofl:

5 Likes

Phew. Glad we cleared that one up!

5 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye::see_no_evil::joy:
No, spraying the oral sleep sprays ANYWHERE other than your mouth, would defo not be a good idea, and not recommended at all! @chris.king5
:joy::rofl::sob:

5 Likes

Did u try spraying it on your pillow? If so, how did u get on?:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @dcm.leeds

3 Likes

@mozza.stan77 sprayed in his eye before I believe :joy:

6 Likes

Ha ha…and my slept for ages!

4 Likes

Has it woken up yet ? :crazy_face:

5 Likes