Program 1 results

Observation 1: Significant sleep pattern occurring every 1 and 7 days (indicating weekly cycling of sleep)

Observation 2: Sleep duration appeared to be most impacted by valerian use the evening prior (V-1), but sofi couldn’t quite confirm these results with a high enough certainty

Observation 3: Sleep quality appeared to be most impacted by valerian use between 1-3 days ago, but sofi couldn’t quite confirm these results with a high enough certainty.

Observations seem a little sketchy although sleep patterns have somewhat improved over the last few weeks.
Observation 1 looks spot on (7/10) but Observations 2 and 3 seem a bit hit and miss, so am unable to offer a mark for them.
Would love to find out what threw them out so much. I religiously used my pod as directed and journal daily at breakfast. I have used valerian and passiflora as a sleep inducer previously and think I am quite tolerant to both .
I cannot speak highly enough of the Sofi program and the friendly community spirit it has created. Long may it continue.
Colin😇

5 Likes

Excellent review,now i see how you’ve done yours i understand how im suppsed to copy and paste…i also havd only missed one journal day in months due to covid snd my stats are not high.thanks @CjaJose

4 Likes

Your welcome @jacquelinecannon1 , please don’t be influenced by my reservations regarding my results, much of which went over my head. I am still fully into sofi as a project and I hope you are too. 1 and 1 doesn’t always make 2.
Colin

3 Likes