3 sprays ...done for now

yesterday was my last day of the study. I used all 3 sprays, and have to say I liked the first 03 it was refreshing and a good pick me up. The 2nd one 02 i wasn’t a fan of so i would say i used that the least . The 3rd 01 was my favorite!!! It smelled great, it was refreshing and made me feel awake and another great pick me up when needed. I also found myself using this one the most. thanks for a great journey and hopefully there is more to come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So happy to hear you enjoyed the experience and found the sprays helpful @lisamc! We are super grateful for your feedback :slight_smile:

PS we will definitely be looking into launching our ingestible remedies for sleep and calm shortly so hopefully this is something you’re interested in!

If so, keep an eye out for an email in the upcoming week that will give you the potential to opt-in to future plant refills, so that you can trial our sleep and calm remedies too! :blush: :pray:

1 Like

I’m only on my second and I can’t wait to finish this one as it makes me so sick

3 Likes