17 Days In and i can not wait πŸ₯°

Im delighted to say i am now 17 days into my journey and i can not wait to receive my lovely surprise from my beautiful loving Sofi family :heart: :blue_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::blue_heart::heart: #VeryExcited to hopefully finally feeling happy energetic forced no anxiety or sadness :blush: :relaxed: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Amazing very pleased for you it’s a great journey

6 Likes

Thank you very much @chris.king5 i cant wait to begin even more off my journey :blush:

5 Likes

Wow that’s amazing … so pleased to hear that, @magsxx1990 Cheers :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you sooo much @pira :sparkling_heart::purple_heart::heart::revolving_hearts::heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Fantastic! I hope the Sofi stick helps you rest and feel refreshed :pray: we are all walking beside you on your journey :blush:

3 Likes

:cry::cry::sob::sob::sob:awhhhhh bless u @Quinine i got really teared up reading your lovely reply #IAbsolutelyLoveMyNewSofiFamily :heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::purple_heart::blue_heart::heart:
Thank you all soo much x

3 Likes

You’re most welcome @magsxx1990! :blush: I’m excitingly expecting my Sofi Pebble to arrive soon and i can’t wait to start on the Passion Flower pods! I’m hoping I’ll be able to nod off quicker as i usually lie in bed until 1am or later unable to shut off from the day. We’re all here to support each other. Bright blessings :pray: and have a wonderful rest of today.

3 Likes

Definitely u said it cant wait myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:enjoy the rest of ur day too :purple_heart::revolving_hearts::purple_heart:

4 Likes