5 Likes

I can’t wait to get mine!

4 Likes

They are on their way! xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Got mine today too! Exciting!! Thank you Sofi Team! :pray:t3:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Love it! All we need is a picture of your sofi surprise in your hand (and send across to @alexwalkerjones) and one of the S1 valerians boxes will be reserved for you @Aaron . This also means that you will be part of the first groups of folks getting to test the sofi system at the same time as us. Planning to share an update with everyone on Friday once we have confirmation from our manufacturing partners on timelines. We are pushing them hard to to deliver first units as quickly as possible! Thank you so much for being a part of this journey Aaron! Now going to see if I can sleep!! Good luck and good night. KM

9 Likes

Brilliant , can’t wait :grin:

2 Likes

Really looking forward to receiving mine and being part of this amazing new team

5 Likes

Yey! I got mine yesterday as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Came this morning, very nice. :blush:

7 Likes

Received! You’re all set :blush:

3 Likes

Here’s mine! I put it in my little memorial garden for all the ducklings that don’t make it :sleepy: the LL canal is at the bottom of our garden and all the ducks and their young come to visit for porridge oats but unfortunately not all the babies make it to adulthood. My garden is my therapist, my healer and my best friend…
(it’s the one with the little heart on, by the way!)

17 Likes

Love this! Thank you for sharing @dizzypuss - nature and the circle of life does seem at times cruel! Hope you’re all sleeping better than me tonight! Xx

3 Likes

@alexwalkerjones I’m so sorry, after I looked at the other uploads I realised what “in hand” referred to, duh! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: hope this is more suitable? X

6 Likes

Beautiful @dizzypuss! Thanks so much and no worries at all :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello guys and girls, i want to confirm i have received my suprise but have been limited on going out to take a picture with a nice background due to 2 poorly kids, i will get out tomorrow and take one with a bit more nature than my flat.

Hope everyone is well.

4 Likes

Are we supposed to get shipping notification? It’s been a while since I saw confirmation email but just curious to know if we also get some kind of shipping confirmation. Thank you! :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Not been out yet to take any good pictures but it’s just arrived!

5 Likes