A bouquet of cupcakes

I know my sister isn’t yet a pioneer, I’m working on her, sick of her telling me that she doesn’t sleep well, I wanted to
share with everyone the bouquet of cuocakes I got for her birthday, she is one of my main supporters with my other half, that are supporting me through my battle with cancer, I was diagnosed just over a year ago, she deserved something special and i was so lucky to have found the lady who did them for me. Thought I’d spread the love of cupcakes via a picture.

17 Likes

This is amazing, thank you so much for sharing. What a beautiful bouquet x

6 Likes

So sweet!! The pictures of this bouquet just made me smile!! Must smell amazing!!

4 Likes

They taste great, and look like a bouquet of flowers, but are cupcakes, delicious ones too, hats off to the lady who makes them :yum: :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Come on?!?! Love this!! And I’m sure the still smell amazing!! Lol

2 Likes

Such a nice arrangement

2 Likes

They are stunning! Almost too beautiful to eat … almost!! But good to have taken a photo.

That lady could win prizes for her cakes! Maybe she has??

4 Likes

Shes just a regular stay at home mom who loves to bake, she’s been taking cake decorating at the local school in the evening, I agree, she is very good, and they’re delicious too.

3 Likes

very talented lady! i know you SAID cupcakes, but i had to do many takes and still cannot believe it! looks like flowers to me. too bad you did not take a from the side photo! for proof! :wink:

3 Likes

Never thought of that, they were delicious though, I promise they were cupcakes, and she’s a very talented lady.

2 Likes