Best birthday gifts?

Total surprise, was not expecting this at all!

3 Likes

Errr. Well it’s a nice colour …?

1 Like

Thanks, I thought so too🤭

1 Like

use it to clean the Sofi pebble after some time… :joy:

3 Likes

Good idea, might just do that.

👏
1 Like

Use it to clean your sofi stick ( obviously take the electronics out of the head ) :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Did that first thing yesterday, also washed the broken dashboard. Are you aware that water and electrics don’t go well together ?
:wink:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have guessed :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not an electrician then ?
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Absolutely not :joy::joy::joy: I wouldn’t be trusted with things like that!

2 Likes

Seems that nobody else wants to offer any advice. Wonder why ?:sob:

2 Likes

@CjaJose , Happy Birthday :tada: :birthday::smile:
Perhaps there is a hidden message in that present :gift: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Thanks, could be right. You never can tell.
:roll_eyes::thinking:

3 Likes

@CjaJose 5 months on … how is it looking now? Scruffy bristles? Going bald? Enough about you, what about the washing up brush?!

My friend (he was never very good or generous with gifts) gave me a litre of blue toilet fluid for my portable campervan loo for my birthday 4 years ago. Ho ho :partying_face: what a hoot :roll_eyes: It will probably outlive me; I already have a much bigger bottle for the loo yet to be christened (so far no emergencies).

Whats wrong with a nice bottle of wine? Or gin? Or chocs, or flowers?

Your two tone bristle brush looks charming by comparison :grin: and would go nicely with some yellow Marigold rubber gloves.
I’m almost jealous.
Wanna swop your brush for my blue stuff?

6 Likes

Hi @drmudlark, good to know that others are in a boat similar to mine, (sinking slowly). No, Arthur, for that is his name is well and still working his little bristles off. How long he will last I don’t know but he is a trier and gives great service to all who come into contact with him. He doesn’t realise that a dish brush only has a short existence bless him and I’m already looking for his replacement. Oh well must go, pots to wash and all that. Wishing all good sleep.
:rofl::sleeping_bed::black_joker:

5 Likes

This , I laughed a little too much but it’s made my day thankyou :joy::joy:

4 Likes