Dry mouth very dry mouth every night

My sleeping is disturb evert night with dry mouth so dry.
I’ve spoken to doctor and dentist for advise and to be fair they haven’t got a clue was sent to get blood test etc but it’s like they forgot the problem I went for. And blame everything on smoking, Anyone get dry mouth every night .I mean every night

2 Likes

Could be a sign of sleep apnea ? Or may just need a humidifier in your room, i get it every night , but its not usually the cause of me waking up, but I have been told by my dr its sleep apnea and recently advised me to try and get a humidifier in my room to help ( also should make me a bit more quiet in the snoring department ) :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Morning @laztsourou hope you managed some rest. I have totally the same and I think it’s really cause I can’t breath properly. One of my nostrils are permanently shut so I tend to breath through my mouth when I (sometimes) sleep! I’ve heard there are solutions but most seem to involve some kind of redecoration of my face/nose which I’m not keen on as I don’t want to do anything too invasive. Never thought that could make a difference @Aaron but thx for the suggestion. Will definitely look into it! Happy Saturday both.!!

3 Likes

I breathe through my mouth and its so dry at nights. I’ve cut back caffeine but I’m so so thirsty.

1 Like

Yes terribly dry I keep bottle of water by the bed been told its cos I breathe through my mouth not my nose but always breathed like this due to asthma when I was a child I feel your pain

3 Likes

It’s good to know I’m not alone with this!!

2 Likes