General question regarding shipping of S3

Hi to the sofi team, this will be my first wave that I’m joining you guys on with the S3 boxes rolling out over this week and was wondering if there is any estimated specific delivery dates so that I can let people in my house know to look out for a package if I’m not there, if not then no worries will just have to keep a keener eye out :wink:.

6 Likes

Hi @Reece, great question and thanks for asking!

We’ll send out individual emails titled “sofi | setting up your pioneer pack” when your Pioneer Pack is officially sent this week, and you should receive tracking info not too long after.

PS:

For anyone with an ashwagandha pack reserved who has yet to confirm their address via the journey map / compass icon of the sofi, we’ll be waiting to receive your details so that your shipping labels can be made and your Pioneer Packs shipped! :blush: :pray:

Can’t wait to get our ashwagandha capsules out and finally into our hands! xx

8 Likes

Thanks so much for the response I look forward to receiving my first ever sofi pod 🫛 :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Hi I updated my address, so I’m awaiting my email as mentioned.

4 Likes

Can anyone confirm my sofi surprise? Im anxious to get started in this journey with everyone else

3 Likes

Hi @Brijans02, thanks for following up! We shipped your sofi surprise to you on April 21st. If you have yet to receive it, then we will ship another one to you this this week! Please confirm :blush: :pray:

2 Likes

I haven’t received it yet :confused: I re updated my address on the app

2 Likes

They have occasionally been known to be rather misbehaved these sofi surprises @Brijans02 … should we double confirm the address directly @alexwalkerjones and see if we have more luck with a second sofi surprise? :pray:

1 Like

Thanks so much @Brijans02! You’re back on the list and that will be going out to you this week. :love_letter: :seedling:

3 Likes

My surprise actually showed up today! I was so excited to see it in the mail ; it’s amazing how something so small can make this all feel so rewarding and worthwhile. So happy to be a pioneer!

3 Likes

We’re thrilled to have you @Brijans02 with us as part of this incredible community and journey to build our sofi together … we strongly believe we can do good and do well together as a community. :pray:

3 Likes