Hope this makes up for my absence 🫣

Here are some pictures from Sofi with her first lamb and some of her lamb :heart::heart: the s6 on her side is so we can identify them if they get separate. So we know what lamb belongs to what ewe. :heart: Hope everyone is well. We are very busy with lambing and calving at the moment and than having the horses as well :smiling_face::smiling_face:

Sofi is a very good mom and looks after her lamb very well :heart:

11 Likes

Awwww, so cute :heart_eyes:
Proud mum Sofi has her eyes on you and the camera.

All the best with the rest of the herds. What time span are the lambs and calves delivered over? By that i mean a week? Fortnight?
Will you get a chance to rest??

5 Likes

@drmudlark The sheep about a month the cows are around 3 months. But the cows have days where nothing happens. But for some reason everyone is at it at the moment :rofl::rofl::rofl: we have had 20 something lambs and 6 calves in the last 48 hours :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye: all healthy and strong only needed the vet for one cow with a difficult birth but she’s recovering and calf is doing fine :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: we are on the home stretch and everything keeps going smoothly :heart::sheep::sheep:

4 Likes

This is soo beautiful … thank you so much for sharing … glad to see sofi growing her own family now xx :pray:

3 Likes

In the wilderness … sending some love :heart:

7 Likes

I thought you would love these … was out walking and came across this group … :heart::pray:

4 Likes

Awwww, how wonderful , my sofi sheep gets cuddled every night by the little man :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes