Two nights of 6 hours sleep 🤯

As we are very busy with lambing and calving and horses. I don’t get in till about 7 than have dinner and by 9 I’m in bed :rofl::rofl: to start it all again the next day at 5:30.

So I changed my sprays a little and it seems to work for me :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: I do 3 sprays just before I go to bed. And I sleep till around 1am ish than I take 3 more sprays and I than sleep till about 5am what is lovely.

I’m fighting a cold and ear infection at the moment got antibiotics yesterday and I can still sleep :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell Sonja hopefully the sleep will help with that too, they say the body is better at dealing with everything in the night ( presumably when you’re asleep :crazy_face:) good news though you’ve found a way and it works for you :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Also I wonder, how long is lambing season ? Is it a seasonal period? :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

For all of you who are knee deep in sheep, lambs, straw, Lamlac, spray marker and dosing guns and running on creme eggs and relentless!

Sheep are suicidal,
Simply born to die,
In the most awkward places,
Legs pointing to the sky,

As lambs, they’ll drown in buckets,
Or get suffocated by their mum,
You’ll catch it drawing dying breaths,
As you haul the twat up off her bum,

The sickly ones are living,
The healthy ones drop dead,
There’s suddenly an outbreak,
Of watery mouth throughout the shed,

The lambers have escaped,
And got into the feed store,
So you are merrily sprinkling,
Bicarb back and fore,

There’s far too many triplets,
The pet pen’s fit to burst,
And balling hungry lambies,
Haunt your nightmares first,

The vets have got no rubber rings,
Your wellies have sprung a leak,
There’s a ewe who’s pinching everything,
And you’ve had 6hrs sleep this week,

The townie cousin’s have just appeared,
They really want to help you see,
In their new and shiny boilersuits,
And they’re going to stay for tea,

Lambing is a tricky time,
And wee things send you wrong,
So just hold on tight to your wits,
Thank fudge the season isn’t long!
©JB

5 Likes

@Aaron this sums up lambing season very well :rofl::rofl: hopefully I didn’t offend anyone.

3 Likes

Sounds like you have your hands full!

3 Likes

The big lot decide now the snow is coming down to start lambing so as soon as we see one we have to get it in. The pens are open so they could come in the dry and warm shed but they decided out in the open field freezing cold wind and snow is a better place to lamb :person_facepalming::person_facepalming: we have ewes and lambs every where now as we can’t turn them out to there spring field till weather picks up. :person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Let them sleep in the house :crazy_face::rofl:

5 Likes

Hope you feel better soon and the antibiotics kick in. Do whatever works for you. And i complain getting up at 6am! :sweat_smile: sending you healing energy :pray:

4 Likes

It already crossed my mind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

This is amazing @sonja.ekkers.77 and again I would love @enricovarano to have a close look at the data and see what we see and maybe come back to you wish some questions if you’re up for it. As always super grateful for all the help :happy:

3 Likes

Yes the midnight sprays didn’t get recorded at the right time . But I did it for two nights and would feel great if I didn’t had a cold

3 Likes