Count my sheep 🐑

I will introduce you all to some of our sheep not all got names just some off my friendly once :rofl:

8 Likes

Chunky

8 Likes

Belle

6 Likes

Laurance one of our rams he is very friendly but forgets he weighs about 130kg and likes to rub his head on you. But his horn on his head hurts and he easy knocks you over.

7 Likes

Rosie my favourite but not very photogenic :rofl:

9 Likes

Laurence again as he keeps on pushing :sheep:

6 Likes

This is so good!!! This may even be more effective than valerian! Thx @sonja.ekkers.77 !

4 Likes

I’ve never fallen a sleep counting them :rofl: but if it works for you :sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

4 Likes

I personally think she’s stunning!!

3 Likes

So there are four of them?

3 Likes

No there about 100+ but not all are tame or named :rofl::rofl: I got three that are called Leona as never know which one is which so they have the same name :sheep::sheep::sheep:

4 Likes

You must make a video for sofi … just leave your Android/iPhone on landscape mode to video record and let us all observe the mindful magnificence and presentness of your flock! It will be amazing and we can provide it as a calming and counting immersive experience courtesy of a sofi Pioneer! That’s of course if they don’t eat the phone … Thx so much for sharing these amazing beautiful photos this morning @sonja.ekkers.77! (and a special thx to Laurence, Rosie, Belle and of course Chunky!)

6 Likes

@sonja.ekkers.77 I love them all. :heart_eyes: What sweeties and their personalities just shine through! Why my London flat is too small to accommodate 100+ sheep, I do not know :laughing:

2 Likes

:relaxed::relaxed:I love sharing my pictures of my animals. I did try to upload a video before but it wouldn’t let me. But will try again :relaxed:

3 Likes

This is what I get if I try a video. I’m totally not technically so have no clue what to do

2 Likes

If you send the file by email using WeTransfer I will upload it to our Vimeo account and share a link with everyone. You can email me direct at kaveh@sofi.health! Can’t wait!!

2 Likes

I think I have just emailed you a video

Start counting :relaxed::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

4 Likes

Brownie the names get less original the more names I have to remember :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Laurence again :person_facepalming::person_facepalming:as he is always just there like a dog

4 Likes