International Shipping Question

I received a message from FedEx indicating that my international clearance of my package has been delayed. The FedEx website showed this message:

Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.
Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).

Has anyone else experienced this?

4 Likes

We have been trying to solve this and @bee is on the case @surveyqueen17 … the good news is that ee just had a breakthrough which means we are now good to apply this to all boxes arriving to the States. xx :pray:

4 Likes

Not me … I just received an email from FedEx (International shipping) that they have delivered it to my building’s concierge. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello @surveyqueen17! I’ve been a busy bee this evening working with FedEx and the FDA to secure final approval to clear the boxes. I’ve JUST received notice that one box has been cleared for deliver to the states so the rest should follow suit. :crossed_fingers: you will get the clearance email soon. xx Bee

5 Likes

That’s fantastic! Great work!

3 Likes

Hey, ironically enough, I just received the email from FedEx giving the clearance for delivery!! They must have been on the same brainwave.

3 Likes

I haven’t received any FedEx notifications.

2 Likes

Same here. Mine was indicated to be delivered yesterday - but apparently it is still stuck in Memphis…

2 Likes

Our @bee had been working tirelessly and we believe that all shipping agents have now released boxes for the final leg of their journey to you … let us know when they arrive perhaps a little disheveled from the through treatment by customs but not dissuaded in the least to meet you! :grinning:

1 Like