Anyone in the States received passiflora yet?

Wondering if anyone in the U.S. has received their passiflora kit yet. I am in California and eagerly awaiting its arrival. How long should it take? Can’t wait to get started!!

5 Likes

Not yet but it’s in transit.

4 Likes

Adding @alexwalkerjones here so we can track the progress of your kit @kteach99 … hopefully the S2 pack will complete its journey to you shortly and can’t wait to see how you get along with passiflora xx :pray:

4 Likes

I haven’t received mine yet either and I’m in the UK. Keep hoping it will be there when I get home from work :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Hello all! We are so excited to get these plant pods to you :partying_face: I can confirm, International refill Pioneer Packs are all on their way, and I’m just waiting to hear back from the lab with regard to the shipment of our International “starter” Pioneer Packs (containing the second build of our sofi stick).

Will be in touch very shortly with more :sparkles: :crescent_moon:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update. Do you know if the international starter packs are on their way? Any idea when I can expect to receive mine in California?
Thank you.
Carol Novacek

5 Likes

Hi @kteach99 - your Pioneer Pack was shipped two days ago! It can sometimes take up to a week or more to reach the States but it is indeed on its way :blush: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Still waiting for mine, but I’m part of the starter shipment so probably be a while yet. Snail mail to rural Indiana takes forever even when coming from our main postal hub. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@t-michelle maybe they shipped on a different wave but I got mine in Indianapolis a week ago. Tagging @alexwalkerjones to check on yours.

4 Likes

I’ll keep checking the mail. Thanks for the heads up. :pray:

4 Likes

Hi @t-michelle I heard from @bee on a call yesterday that she has made excellent friends with someone lovely at FedEx (just some of the perks at being a sofi champion!! :relaxed: … and thus super lovely lady apparently is now guiding us and helping us with getting packages across the Atlantic divide … I will see if @bee or @alexwalkerjones can give you more detailed feedback but we seem to be getting our hands slowly around the bureaucracy of shipping from the U.K. to our US Pioneers … clearly once our sofi is a going concern in XX23 we will have a fulfilment partner in the States so none of this mess … but for now, every box goes on a journey like the Pilgrims!! :pray:

5 Likes

Awesome. I’ll keep checking for it while I wait to see if they have any updates. Thanks!

2 Likes