Newbie first post

Hi guys new here, first post, was a bit nervous about posting, but after reading lots of posts feel more comfortable, you all sound like a really nice group of people, glad to have found you all.

14 Likes

Hi keith welcome to the treehouse :slight_smile:

6 Likes

An absolute pleasure to have you here with us on this journey @keith and wishing you a wonderful and restful night. I think you will find an amazing caring community here. Welcome on board. :pray:

8 Likes

Welcome @keith and well done for taking the plunge and posting :blush: We are all making the community what it is, every day. Your contribution is valued! :blush::herb:

9 Likes

Welcome to the treehouse @keith! Thrilled to have you :sparkles: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

:wave: @keith …welcome to the gorgeous tree House :grin::chair: chair for you to get yourself comfy…:sweat_smile:!! I’m a newbie as well…i was scared to put my 1st post on but everyone is lovely & welcoming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
At least were all in the same tree :deciduous_tree: (boat!) Lack of sleep :sleeping: :zzz: :sweat_smile:.
Xx👵🏻

9 Likes

Welcome to the treehouse Keith hope you find it helpful.

5 Likes

@keith
Welcome to the Treehouse - a place where magical conversations happen :slight_smile:
And of course lots of inspiration…
And did I mention lots of great input from learned and highly educated professionals (@pamelaspence comes to my mind!!)
Hope you will enjoy your journey here - and with Sofi - as much as many of us do.

8 Likes

I feel you on the first post nervousness, and I still get it in responding and or posting 50 days later. Glad to see that you were able to get through the nervousness. I wish you much success in your journey.

3 Likes