Newbie to the sofi experience

Hi, new here. What has everyone thought so far?

8 Likes

Well firstly welcome to the community @Donnish27 … huge grateful for your time and for joining us on the journey. What you will find here is an awesome community of pioneers helping us develop our sofi and importantly everyone helping each other in our individual journeys to feel better … welcome on board! :pray:

5 Likes

Hi, im new here too. I wrote my first message yesterday after being prompted to share my weeks experiences. I woke this morning to 3 messages, dont really do social media, but have put a few comments in over time, but never had a reply. It felt good to have someone feel interested and show encouragement and share a bit about themselves. A little care goes a long way and can help you feel part of something great. Welcome, lets hope this is a fruitful learning curve and a fun way to embrace the amazing plants created for us to enjoy. Happy Saturday!x

9 Likes

Welcome to the sofi clan! Sofi has helped me break my cycle of sleeplessness and I sleep much better now. I hope you get benefits too, it takes a little while to get used to using sofi and the taste, but it’s worth it.:grin:

6 Likes

It so good to have you here with us on this journey @Sunflower … I don’t do social media either … I mens never had a Facebook or insta or … but this has always felt a lot different … whilst all the other ones is about life casting and one way broadcasting I have found the Pioneers here a true source of strength in our trials and tribulations - whether just the every day or our beautiful sofi … welcome on board Tan. :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you everyone, its nice to be welcome on this new journey :rainbow:

5 Likes

Hello! I’m new here too, had my app for 2 days and waiting for information on when I can get a pod :slightly_smiling_face:

I like it so far! The app is simple to use and I like how it looks!

6 Likes

I have been using the new pod since Thursday, newbie starting on S3.i have only been spraying in the evening before bed as I find this is sufficient. My sleep is so much better already. Long may it continue.
Thank you team Sofi.

6 Likes

Hi, I’ve been a pioneer since last September, everyones been welcoming and very helpful, I joined at a crazy point in my life, needing sleep, and i started with passiflora, also had the valerian now the ashwagandha. The team behind this trial have been so informative and so good, I’m sure you will find all this out too.

6 Likes

Yes its nice to know that your posts are being read and a reply reinforces that we are definitely not alone and this is a huge issue. We have so many more worriesxlike costcif living, lost jobs, new wave of Covid that we’re being warned of etc etc. Its no wonder that sleeplessness is becoming more of an issue. I have great faith in Sofi…:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

5 Likes

Welcome, I am the same

4 Likes

Dont hold your breath

1 Like