Loving sofi!

I don’t post often on here but I’m starting to post more as I’ve realised how much chatting on here can help on a bad day, everybody is so supportive and helpful. I just wanted to say that I truly appreciate all of you on here and I am thankful that I found sofi :heart: I’ve not received my pod yet but there is still so much help and advice to be found on here that it makes it worth being part of the community whilst I wait to start the next stage of my journey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @Jaxx - what a wonderful message!

The treehouse was set up exactly with the purpose of creating a community where everyone could share anything they would like to, be it struggles with sleep, anxiety, herbal tips, dog pictures, etc. It is so heartwarming to read that you have found a place of comfort for yourself here! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Jaxx! It’s quite surreal that after 2.5 years in the making, supported and guided by an incredible community here, we are finally only one week away from our first customer shipment of sofi. :earth_americas: :blue_heart: :package:

It has been a magical journey so far, and we can’t wait for what’s in store next! And we are so grateful to have you here!

7 Likes