Pebble how long till it arrives?

Hey, just wondering how long it takes for your pebble to arrive after completing you 10 day journaling?
I’m still journaling each day. I’m finding it better than writing down everyday the same old stuff in my own journal. It’s great with the little tips it gives.
Thanks xx

4 Likes

Hi @Fion68 - thank you for the kind words, we’re really happy to hear that you find the tidbits of advice and affirmation useful!

I can confirm that we received your address a fewdays ago, and your sofi “surprise” pebble will be shipped to you at the beginning of this week.

Please note: the sofi surprise is our way of verifying your address ahead of reserving your Pioneer Pack (containing your plant formulations and smart sofi pod) - as the cost of losing one of our limited edition packs is much much higher than sending a small surprise to test the waters first! :blush:

As soon as your surprise arrives, please follow the next steps in-app according to your pioneer journey map (compass icon) so your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved under your name and shipped to you following the next production wave.

I hope that clarifies things and keep up the good journaling work!
Alex

1 Like

Thanks,

I can’t wait to add the pebble to my little collection I have.

My son loves pebbles and collects them where ever we go.

Fi xx

2 Likes