When will my pebble arrive?

Hi all, I was just wondering how long it takes for the SoFi surprise pebble to arrive? Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

I’m doing the baseline study now before mine is sent, that’s the trial one that came up on Facebook, is that the one you’ve done?
Sorry, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’d never heard of these before, so I’m excited 2 do this .

3 Likes

Hi HayleyJayne. I was wondering the same as i have been journaling for a few weeks now :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yea that’s the one I’m doing, on my SoFi app it says my surprise/pebble is on its way I was just wondering how long delivery takes :blush:

4 Likes

I’m also waiting for mine too

4 Likes

Wondering the same as still awaiting mine.

4 Likes

Hi @HayleyJayne ! @alexwalkerjones willcontact you shortly to answer better to your question. Warm welcome to the sofi community! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I have completed my 10 day journaling and now awaiting my pebble to arrive. :blush:I am wondering the same as the rest of you how long does it take? :thinking:

4 Likes

Pls tag @alexwalkerjones with all your enquires …
Very warm welcome to the sofi community @Efsun . See you soon and around. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi everyone and thanks for the tag @pira!

We have a huge wave of over 300+ sofi surprises going out this week, and I can confirm that you are all on the shipping list. @Efsun @Shazmike @DollsHead @Chan43 @HayleyJayne

We have been somewhat delayed due to the launch of a new fragrance Program with over 300 new Pioneers (see more here: Welcoming our first Fragrance Pioneers!) but no Pioneer will be left behind - and super grateful for your patience until now :blush: :pray:

Please note: the sofi surprise is our way of verifying your address ahead of reserving your Pioneer Pack (containing your plant formulations and smart sofi pod) - as the cost of losing one of our limited edition packs is much much higher than sending a small surprise to test the waters first! :blush:

As soon as your surprise arrives, please follow the next steps in-app according to your pioneer journey map (compass icon) so your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved under your name and shipped to you following the next production wave.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hi im just wondering if the pebbles got sent out. There was a post 10 days ago saying I was on the list to be posted that week but its still not arrived. I’m only asking as im expecting a few other things that havent arrived either :frowning:

2 Likes

No problem, @DollsHead. We shipped this on the 12th of June to you. If you could kindly re-confirm your address to me privately via DM when you have a moment, I’d be happy to double check things on our end and get another one its way to you.

Of course, if you suspect you are missing other deliveries, it may be wise to send to an alternate address, such as a nearby post office - and we can do that for shipment of your Pioneer Pack also if need be.

Look forward to hearing back!
Alex

3 Likes

What do we do when we receive the pebble?

2 Likes

Its to check your address so that when the pod and sprays are sent out they will get to you.
You need to upload a photo of it in your hand and keep journalling.
There is information about the pebbles and sofi in the pinned threads at the top of the Treehouse

2 Likes

So how do you sign up for the surprise/pebble?

2 Likes

Hi could be please check if mine was shipped as i haven’t received it yet. Thank you

2 Likes

You take a picture of the pebble in your hand and post it. That confirms you are receiving your post so they can send your pods out

2 Likes

Hi mine was due to ship in the same shipment and hasn’t arrived yet could you also check on mine please . Thankyou

2 Likes

Hi @mmhsr223, first take a photo of the pebble while holding it in your palm, inform @alexwalkerjones and upload the photo here. This way, she can ensure that she has the right mailing address … and keep journaling … happy day and talk soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes