No sign of pebble

How long does it take for pebble to arrive?
It must be about 3 weeks - month waiting
No sign of pebble.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m still waiting too not as long as you but been 2 weeks or so

1 Like

Good news @Gaving and @Mewee,

Both you pebble shipments have left the lab premises today! We are super grateful for your patience as we have been all hands on deck assembly Pioneer Packs for the past few weeks, and now have a mammoth wave of 400+ pebbles to go out :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, your included!

When it arrives, please follow the next steps in-app according to your pioneer journey map (compass icon) so your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved under your name and shipped to you following the next production wave.

Thrilled to have you board here!

2 Likes

@Mewee @Gaving I am still waiting for my pebble aswell, it has been way more than 1 month now. Yes it has crossed my mind several times if this anxiety created by the waiting is worth it, but then I remember that Sofi is a testing program, this is free, journaling and reading through the treehouse does not take time away from my lifeā€¦ You canā€™t think of this program as your salvation because itā€™s a trial, see this as a small help where you have an insight of how you are feeling daily, a diary of your sleep pattern, just another little help until you finally get to try the spraying. I obviously keep in mind that because itā€™s taking so long they might arrive by the end of the year or the program might be over before I got the chance to try. In the meantime do try Cognitive behavioural therapy, walks in the park, new hobbies, anything to keep you away of the anxiety of the waiting for the Sofi sticks. @alexwalkerjones can you resend again my pebble please? :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @Sereiah - thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts with sofi. We know that the amount patience with waiting times and unexpected delays is alot to ask, but we truly believe that sofi and the discoveries made possible by our community of incredible pioneers are worth the wait! (And we can certainly assure you that no matter which Program ends or which begins, so long as you have a Pioneer Pack reserved and wish to remain active, we will get formulations into your hands in the very next available wave).

I can confirm that another pebble has been shipped to you today, and we hope that the first one - wherever they may be - is enjoying life as a rebellious adventurer who had no desire to be successfully delivered :laughing: :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones

Thank you for your kind words!

And yes I also hope that the many pebbles I have been sent have found a good caring home or are happy wherever they are!

1 Like

Hi Iā€™ve not received a pebble, thanks

1 Like

Donā€™t suppose you could check if my pebble has gone out, looking forward to trying out sofi!

1 Like

Hi @Elaine81 - Once your baseline of 10 days of journaling with the app is complete, the next step is to confirm your address and receive your small sofi ā€˜surpriseā€™ pebble from us to confirm that your Pioneer Pack (containing your sofi pod and plant formulations) will make it to you - wherever in the world that might be!

To view next steps at any time, please refer to the next milestone highlighted on your Pioneer Journey map which you can find by tapping the compass icon :slight_smile:

Here anytime should you have questions and brilliant to have you onboard Elaine! xx

1 Like

Happy to @Sereiah !

I can confirm that we received your address a few days ago, and your sofi ā€œsurpriseā€ pebble was shipped to you yesterday!

As soon as your surprise arrives, please follow the next steps in-app according to your pioneer journey map (compass icon) so your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved under your name and shipped to you following the next production wave. :seedling: :sofi_moon:

Super excited to have you here! x

1 Like

Thanks Iā€™ve completely journal & my pebble is on way , many thanks :blush:

1 Like

Hi still not received, this normal ?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Gaving - Thanks for posting. I can confirm that our sofi surprise shipped just yesterday so it will likely be on its way to you now!

It typically takes between 2-7 days to arrive to addresses within the UK.

As soon as your surprise arrives, please follow the next steps in-app according to your pioneer journey map (compass icon) so your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved under your name. :blush:

I hope that clarifies things and keep up the good journaling work!
Alex

1 Like