Pioneer pack help

I dowlowded the app and have done everything needed and recieved and confirmed the pebble last month but i have not heard anything about getting a pioneers box, when will this be sent?

4 Likes

When the next batch is ready

2 Likes

Hi @Hazel, thanks for your message!

I can confirm that your Pioneer Pack is now reserved under your name as we received your pebble photo submission!

As we have reached total capacity with our Ashwagandha Program and all current Packs have been assigned to go out, you will be one of the first participating in the launch of our next plant!

Our production time varies, however we are quickly improving our ability to speed production up (think weeks away not months!), and already the wait time between launching new plants/program has significantly reduced from where we started :blush:

In addition to new plants, we plan to send out refills of previous waves, so you’ll likely get a chance to try previous waves over time too! :hibiscus: :seedling:

More information on this coming soon and here anytime should you have any questions!

1 Like

Hi ive received my pebble and confirmed its arrival but no further information. I am no good with valerian plant byt notified Alex via Gmail. Please advise. Thank you.x

1 Like

This is great news @kileymackay, and you’ll be aware of any plant you receive in advance, so receiving something incompatible (like valerian in this case), shouldn’t be any issue.

It looks like there are some steps left to complete via your pioneer journey map in the app. You can view these by tapping the compass icon in the bottom right corner of the screen - and should you have any questions, please reach out! x