Sofi Gift Arrived! Finally!

Hi Sofi Team and Community.

Thank you for my Pebble gift the bag is absolutely adorable too. Is it a worry stone of some sort?

What are the next steps? :slight_smile: excited for the pioneering journey here on out!

Kind regards,
SJ

7 Likes

Its so that they know you will get the sofi sticks and pods when mailed out, to confirm your address, I agree the bag is lovely, upload a picture of it, so they can see you have it, i too am awaiting the next step, I’m in the uk

6 Likes

Hi Sarah :slight_smile:
The pebble can have many different uses to pioneers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: if you could , could you upload a pic of your pebble in hand so @alexwalkerjones can see and reserve your pack for you :slight_smile: may a restful night come to you soon :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @BoxMyHeart, I hope you’ve got a cute one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @Aaron @alexwalkerjones

I will now await my Pod pack! All the best. Thank you in advance.

Length of time it takes to deliver to the UK, any idea?

6 Likes

Thanks so much @BoxMyHeart! Your Pioneer Pack is officially reserved and you should have a confirmation email also on the way :blush: :raised_hands:

For details on our S3 Pioneer Program, make sure to check our this thread here: S3 Pioneer Program | updates

We anticipate the S3 launching towards the end of the year, so there is a bit of a waiting game. Once reserved (:ballot_box_with_check:), however, you’ll remain a Pioneer with us for all subsequent Programs to come!

Kind regards,
Alex

3 Likes

Really happy for you im new here and cant wait to try :blush:

2 Likes