Just got a weird stone in a bag

Anyone else? It’s a cute little bag sure but I was expecting my stick haha

9 Likes

Hi Sean the pebble what you receive is to make sure that the SoFi stick will arrive to you … alongside it’s other many uses other pioneers find for it and the nice meaning behind the pebbles… if you’re able to send @alexwalkerjones a photo of your pebble ( in hand ) or post it in here, she will be able to arrange your next steps :smile: hope you have a great weekend

8 Likes

Thanks @Aaron and hello @seancarter1992! So happy our little sofi surprise made it to you. Feel free to upload an image to this form here: Pioneer Verify Address - Image Upload so that we may go ahead and reserve your S2 Pioneer Box :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also only received a bag with a stone today i am sorry to say haven’t read up on everything in the tree house so not sure what it means i also was expecting the sofi stick as well maybe it will arrive tomorrow

5 Likes

@apipe0292 hi so the pebble is a way for the team to confirm your address , if you are able to upload a picture of your pebble ( in hand ) @alexwalkerjones will be able to arrange your next steps for you

4 Likes

I just clicked on that link and I am sorry I don’t see where I go to upload the picture

3 Likes

If you’re unable to do it that way you can always upload onto this chat for @alexwalkerjones to see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I replied to one of Alex’s posts with the picture so hopefully I hear something back

4 Likes

@alexwalkerjones

Sorry for the delay, here ya go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks so much @seancarter1992! Your S2 Pioneer Pack is reserved :slight_smile:
A confirmation emails will follow soon :sparkles: :pray:

4 Likes

I’m still waiting😖 it’s been a good while since I received the email about it.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for letting me know! We are sending a massive wave out tomorrow - yours included - so it should make it to you within a handful of days :raised_hands: :sparkles:

2 Likes