Sofi surprise arrived today

I received my little sofi surprise today! So cute!! Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That’s amazing @roisindrumm23 … now just post a photo of your sofi pebble in your hand here and @alexwalkerjones will ensure to reserve a starter kit from the first available wave of Ashwa :pray:

2 Likes

Warmest of welcomes @roisindrumm23 and so glad to hear that your surprise made it to you!

We’ve recently moved over to new systems, so the next step is to upload an image of your pebble, in your hand, directly via the app.

You can do this by tapping the compass icon along the bottom of your app, and navigating to your journey map. There’ll you’ll find a white icon (bag with a moon), and by clicking there the screen with your photo upload button should appear.

Once uploaded and confirmed by a member of our team, your Pioneer pack is reserved for our upcoming waves. Keep up the excellent journaling work in the meantime and should you have any questions, we are here anytime! xx

2 Likes

My app isn’t working today. When I click it it’s tried to load the Home Screen & it just goes blank :confused:

3 Likes

Have you had more luck @roisindrumm23 ? Also love to know which device and sofi app version you’re running. Adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill to the chat here so we can follow your progress and get you up and running :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @roisindrumm23
I can see you are using an old version of the app! Please download an updated one from App Store and let me know if it fixes things :slight_smile:

3 Likes