Still have not received my air pod

Still have not received my air pod

1 Like

Hi, I finished my 10 day journal and received my pebble shortly after. No sign of my first spray yet so I guess we should carry on with our daily journal and wait for the next shipment.

2 Likes

Hi @Ray - There are a couple of steps that need to be completed before your Pioneer Pack can be reserved :wink:

By signing up to become a Pioneer, you’ll get your hands on our new plant formulations (and smart sofi pod) before anyone else and trial our brand new formulation for free - all we ask is for you to provide us with ongoing feedback of your experience and your participation in return. In essence, you are a beta-tester!

Here’s how it works:

Once your baseline of 10 days of journaling with the app is complete, the next step is to confirm your address and receive a small surprise from us to confirm that your Pioneer Pack (containing your sofi pod and plant formulations) will make it to you - wherever in the world that might be!

Once you’ve received your surprise, we ask you to upload an image of it via the app, and follow the final steps there, so that your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved under your name and shipped to you following the next production wave.

If you have any questions, please refer to your sofi app and click the moon icon in the top left corner in order to get quick help! :sofi_moon: :leaves:

1 Like

Hi @Stever007 - thank you for the update. I checked for you and I can see that you are well on track with journaling, keep up the good work! :open_book:

We understand that waiting times can be discouraging, but we are doing everything we can to push the ETA of our next production line. Thank your for your patience and look out for emails and treehouse to stay informed of our updates! :sofi_moon: :pray:

1 Like