Still not refeived my pod?

Hi, i uploaded a photo of my pebble, but ive just read the photo was supposed to be of the pebble in my hand? Is this why ive still not received my pod?

3 Likes

I don’t think so. You will receive your pod when the next batch of plant sprays have been processed.
This is still a trial and different plant extracts are being tested sequentially so not everything is ready instantly.

4 Likes

Hi Sara,

Thanks so much for reaching out and we are thrilled to have you onboard!

No - absolutely not, forgetting to have the pebble in hand will not make a different to your receipt of a Pioneer Pack (it’s just a funny preference we have in order to make this super cool collage

I can confirm that your Pioneer Pack is already reserved under your name! :slight_smile:

As we have reached total capacity with our Ashwagandha Program and all current Packs have been assigned to go out, you will be one of the first participating in the launch of our next plant!

We’re only a small startup, so our production time varies, but more information on this will be coming soon and we are here anytime should you have any questions!

1 Like