What helps with Anxiety

I suffer from bad anxiety, many years ago while on holiday in Greece i became aware of worry beads. If you take the worry beads in your hand and getting rub them through your fingers you can feel the anxiety drift away

4 Likes

I’ve found that these rings really help!
They’re based on the same concept as fidget spinners, which helped my son a lot during school as he has ADHD and Tourette’s, so I thought I’d give them a go!

They really help divert your focus away from your anxiety, and when you’re wearing them, u can’t forget them, and they are available to you instantly without having to rummage in a ‘Mary Poppins’ handbag!!! Lol! :joy::joy:
I got mine on eBay and the prices are really reasonable, plus they do them for men and women in lots of different designs!

Also, when I wake up, I recite the serenity prayer to myself out loud then write down all the things I am grateful for, just to start the day centred and with a positive mindset!
Obviously it doesn’t stop me from having anxiety through the day but, it helps start the day right at least!

Serenity Prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The Courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference’

Hope this helps? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes