A place to write notes

Good morning, just wondering if there is a place on the app where we can write notes? Next week I’m catching an early flight to go on holiday. That means I’ll probably only register a couple of hours sleep. This will be solely to do with my holiday and not the fact that I can’t sleep (hopefully anyway!!) Is there anywhere that I can note this, for my benefit and also for sofi, or should I just not journal on that night? Thanks for everything, loving the new blue tooth spray. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

That’s an awesome idea and let me add @josif and @Kirill to have a think on this … I would keep journalling and spraying as usual … one time I was travelling far … I think West Coast and my sleep was all messed up naturally … and I notice that there was a bit of a proxy for that as my sofi score started to fall because I wasn’t doing my regular journalling at the same time and general place so the sofi brain was taking into account that something unusual was happening with me! Safe trip and in the meantime write all your thoughts here … we can make an open journal (as long as you’re happy for it) until we get the app to evolve that feature (or even a note book)! Hope you have an amazing balance to your Sunday @adcockp and lovely to hear from you again Julie. :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’ll keep journaling as usual. Xx

2 Likes