New app journaling

I went on the new app to journal my sleep and i cant find it anywhere can any one tell me where to look thanks. @alexwalkerjones

3 Likes

Morning @angelascotney … when I load our new sofi app I get this screen … what do you see? :pray:

1 Like

@Kaveh i see this

2 Likes

I think you’re on Android device @angelascotney … can I confirm the device and version of the app you’re on Angela? Adding both @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill so we can follow your progress … still amazed at your seed balance!! :pray:

2 Likes

We are the case @angelascotney and hope to have a fix for your journaling soon! Thank you for providing that screenshot xx

2 Likes

@Kaveh im on a samsung phone (android) and on v.3.0.3 @alexwalkerjones thankyou x

2 Likes

Good evening @angelascotney
Please log out, then log in and you should be able to journal again :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This will basically unpair your old device that is no longer compatible with this app.

2 Likes

Thankyou @Kirill all sorted :blush: x

2 Likes

Sorry @Kirill @alexwalkerjones im now stuck on this i put how long ive slept but isnt going any further im stuck here

1 Like

All sorted i had to log out and in again then a bit appeared at the bottom x

1 Like

Sometimes it also doesn’t fit on the screen and you have to scroll a bit to see the button :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had same problem but followed the fix you were given to log in and out. Now i cannot figure out how to manually log my sprays until the rechargeable pod arrives

2 Likes

@cathy are you using the new or generation sofi pods with the new app? As the core tech of the sofi pod is changing in n this build I’m afraid the sofi pod gen 01 and 02 are going have to become collectors items and best not paired with the new app as they could interfere with getting your new pod and app connecting … adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill here so we can follow your progress. :pray:

2 Likes

@Kirill i just couldnt for the life of me get the page to scroll down any further i tried so many times i logged out then restarted my phone too then logged back in and was able to get to it maybe it was my phone playing up and not the app x

2 Likes

Hi Kaveh. Thanks for your reply. Kirill also replied. So yes, if i understood correctly, I will just have to wait until the new, rechargeable pods arrive in order to start logging my sprays now. Not an issue, I just assumed because I am so low tech, that there was a way currently and I just could not find it. I was more worried about not being a responsible logger!! I look forward to the new pods and no more battery issues! Just one question though, I thought we were going to be sending them back to you in envelopes you send us with the next mailing, so I have been holding onto them…is that still the case? Thanks, Cathy

3 Likes

Please save them … they are like having the first ever iPod or mobile phone …. You can keep them as a momento of thr amazing time you all Pioneer played in helping shape our sofi :pray:

3 Likes