New app update!

Hi there! Like some others im having trouble saving my address and today im unable to journal. I updated the app yesterday!
Many thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Morning @trudi and it’s amazing to see you again! Hope you’ve been keeping well. Can I double check your device and which version of the app you’re on? I know the guys pushed out some code yesterday which fixed my bugs on iOS and are working today to push out some new code on android which should be super helpful! I am currently on iOS version 3.0.3 … can’t wait to get it everyone into our new digital home! :pray:

2 Likes

Hey! Yes all good thanks! Hope youre keeping well!!
Android version. Infact just now i recieved my notification to journal and now im getting a white screen🫨 and wont let me. I managed to access treehouse via email.

4 Likes

Amazing @trudi … just adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill here so we can track your progress … do you know which version of the app you’ve got right now? :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @trudi
We are looking into it now! There’s at least one similar bug report :confused:

3 Likes

Hey Kiril! I now have my new sofi stick and pods🥳
I have charged the stick. The phone has picked up the bluetooth connection but the app wont connect to the stick🤪

2 Likes

Scrap that! Its working now. I uninstalled/reinstalled sofi and all worjing now.
Love the new look of the app!!!

3 Likes

Glad you like it @trudi … this is very much the launch look and feel for our sofi … can’t wait ti see how you and Ashwagandha get along :pray:

3 Likes

Hmmm now i think after a full day of charging yesterday as the red light didnt change to green until i unplugged and replugged. Now today its ran out of battery?? Ive just spray my early eve sprays and it hasnt registered. Saying not connected and now the pod its self wont light up. Im going to pop back on charge now and see what happens. Has anyone else had this happen? Or do you perhaps know what im doing wrong?? Many thanks

1 Like

Evening @trudi … the red light simply goes out when the sofi pod is fully charged - it doesn’t turn green … the only time the light comes back on (blue) when the sofi pod is unplugged and the bluetooth module is communicating and linking with your phone … there is a greenlish light that comes on when the sofi pod registers a press on the sofi pod … you typically can’t see this but if someone is looking at you they will note a green light turning on inside your mouth! so when the light is out on the charger it means your sofi pod is fully charged and good to use! Let us know how you get on Trudi :pray:

3 Likes

Hey! Yes all good now. All synced and working. I think the battery had ran out which is why it wouldnt sync my sprays yesterday but since charging again all back on track!! Thanks for the support!!

3 Likes

That’s awesome to hear @trudi snd let us know how you get on … importantly let’s see how you and Ashwa get along! :pray:

2 Likes