All quiet in the treehouse

The tree house used to be buzzing with posts. Now there are rarely new comments to read. Where has everyone gone? It seems like no-one posts messages or information any more. Maybe everyone now has great sleep and doesn’t feel the need to comment. Just curious!

2 Likes

I agree with you, it has gone very quiet in treehouse. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Such a shame. It used to be a buzzing place to be. No updates on the programme for ages. Wondering whether I should continue with logging my sleep at this point.

1 Like

I was wondering the same. I have just requested to cancel my plan as I would like to take a break from the program for a few months to see if my sleep pattern improves or not.

1 Like

What a shame. I hope you find some good sleep solutions.

2 Likes

I too have been wondering what’s going on with sofi. Are they still going to release new plants? Camomile was supposed to be next, but I have heard nothing about when it will come out. the few posts that have been placed have not been answered by any of the sofi staff. Am I just wasting my time by recording my sleep every day?

1 Like

Previously the treehouse was monitored by Sofi people and replies were almost immediate. No longer the case. Maybe the treehouse has moved onto a new platform and everyone else knows except us. All the old regulars have disappeared. Weird.

1 Like

I think we need to record it … Iim sure, sofi’s team will come back and explain the pause. Regardless, we need to share and sleep. Let’s do our part which is related to our wellness and health at the moment. So happy to see you all here … xx

1 Like