Anyone else having trouble pairing?

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your email.

No need to apologize I’m just happy to be a part of the research, but I’m just sorry my data is not being recorded although I have still been journaling…

As far as collecting my pod I reckon Monday Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday morning I would be available…might need an hours notice if I need to be there in person.

Cheers

Rich

I had a problem with one of the sprays which kept disconnecting. Since changing to a different spray connection is fine. Might be worth changing the spray

1 Like

Hi @alexwalkerjones, hope you had a good weekend. Logged on today and got a strange message re inserted pod. Was asked to pass it on so here goes. Just for info, I’m not making my own pods :innocent:
The one that’s in is Ashgawanda Caramel.

Regards Colin
:innocent::sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this @CjaJose! I have passed it along to @Kirill, and hope to hear back soon!

We will shortly have refills on their way, so this will also serve as a good test as to whether it may be app related or to do with the capsules themselves!

1 Like

Good to know @alexwalkerjones and thanks for prompt reply. Bit of a mystery this one.
:innocent::sleeping_bed:

1 Like

Hi Alex,
Latest development is that I am now on my second capsule and the pod is saying the not recognizing the RFID…

1 Like

No but I’ve been charging mine on a regular basis. Once I unpluged the charger it use to be a steady blue light. But the blue light is blinking.

1 Like

Hmm, thanks for this Rich. Would you be kind enough to provide a quick photo of the top of your current capsule? Do you see a tiny digital “sticker” on the top - as this is your RFID tag, and how each formulation is recognised by the app.

If all is well there, it most likely sounds like a bug on our backend, in which case we can hopefully get it solved stat!

Hi Alex,

Thankyou fir your email…

Photo attached .

Love the taste of this one…

Cheers.

Rich

Hi Alex

Also I notice that i took some sprays right now. The pod was connected fine and didn’t say anything about RFID today. However it still doesn’t record any sprays. I notice that it says “70 of 70 sprays” in the app and i was wondering if it should say 0 of 70 sprays as i have seen on someone else’s photo in the treehouse…

Just to double check its not me being thick but when the pod is connected i simply go ahead and spray…is this correct or am i supposed to press something else?

Many thanks for all your hard work and help

Rich

1 Like

Thanks for that photo @rich! the RFID appears to be intact.

I presume you also see the same colourful ashwagandha character as in Colin’s screenshot a few comments above? This is an indication that your formulation is being corrected recognised, of course, alongside the formulation number (n.01, n.02, n.03, etc) and spray count 70/70.

So it sounds like you’re doing everything right: to make sure the pod is connected, the formulation is recognised (per the above), and that the app is open so that you can watch your sprays count go down with each press (which of course is where the issue lies)!

Could you do an experiment for me, and as long as your pod is still paired, try pressing down harder on your pod, and checking for a green light on the front? I highly recommend using a mirror so you can spot the green light reflecting into your mouth, or spraying into a clear glass to double check.

The green light symbolises a successfully captured spray, and is based on the trigger / spray mechanism being pressed fully, and all the way down.

1 Like

Hi Alex,

No green light I’m afraid…

1 Like

Hmm - that explains it @rich and I’m afraid we suspect a disconnect between the components of the PCB board (sofi brain) in this case. I don’t suppose you recall the pod dropping at all?

Would it be okay to arrange a collection to repair your pod and hopefully get it back to you within a week or so (assuming it can be repaired)? If you could private DM or email me at alex@sofi.health with any days/times that would work for a collection, we would cover all costs involved that way.

Many thanks!

The new pod has just arrived and seems to be working perfectly…great news… sleep well everyone

2 Likes

Happy days! Thank you for the update @rich and wishing you lost of restful nights ahead

1 Like