Trouble pod not connecting

Is anyone having trouble connecting? I’ve used mine but says I haven’t today or yesterday and won’t connect to pod

2 Likes

Mine will not connect. I’ve tried everything

2 Likes

Have you tried to charge and then turn on Bluetooth?

2 Likes

Yes it doesn’t work. I tried to charge and turn on and off Bluetooth. Anyone else?

2 Likes

Me too still not working

2 Likes

Hi @Vanessabuynak and @Gail214 - thanks for your posts! A few key checklist items to go through so that we can hopefully get you up and running asap:

1. Has your sofi smart pod been recently charged?

2. Are location services enabled for the sofi app (screenshot below of where to find this in the settings of your phone) and are you definitely pairing in the sofi app (not the bluetooth setting of your phone!)

1. Does your Home Screen show any message i.e. “RFID not recognised” or “connecting to pod…” Please let me know - or better yet please provide a screenshot so that we can see exactly what you are seeing.

Look forward to hearing back!

1 Like

It has been charged. Everything you listed I’ve done.

1 Like

Hi @Vanessabuynak,

Thanks for your reply and super grateful for those screenshots, as it really helps for us to see what you see!

I will flag this with our app team, as I believe a few other Pioneers have also been experiencing something similar, and we haven’t yet got it solved.

Please also rest assured that your participation counts regardless of what issues you may be experiencing. And hopefully we have them solved soon nonetheless!

Hope to be in touch soon and thanks again