Pod Not Connecting

Hi
My Stick is paired but, App keeps saying that i need to insert capsule?. Capsule is inserted properly (blue light comes on)

3 Likes

Hi @clarewilson31 thanks for your post, would you mind sharing a screenshot of exactly what your home page shows so that we can support you further with this? Thanks and look forward to hearing back :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Alexandra
Thanks for reaching out.
This is what I see on App

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you @clarewilson31! I’m flagging this with our app team. In the meantime, could you try logging out and logging back in to “reset” the pair and see if the capsule is picked up this time alongside the pod. It looks like your pod is pairing okay which is particularly strange!

PS, By the looks of the text on the sofi app, there may be a text enlarger activated via the settings of your phone. It’s not a problem on our side, but should it prevent you from accessing parts of the journey, or clicking buttons that might be blocked by text, it may be worth reducing the size if it’s not critical :blush:

1 Like

Hi Alexandra
I’ve logged out but, now I’m having trouble logging back in (forgot password).
I’ve also reduces text size too

3 Likes

Hi Alexandra
I’m now having trouble resetting password

3 Likes

Hi @clarewilson31 - so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are getting closer to the root of the issue. Is there any chance you could provide a photo of the top caps of each your plant formulation capsules?

There should be a tiny RFID sticker visible on each and if this is missing that would be the root of what’s going wrong!

1 Like

Are you still having trouble reseting via email? It can help to copy the reset password link and paste it into your web browser versus clicking it and being redirected to the sofi app.

Please let me know if that works!

1 Like

Top Of Capsule

2 Likes

Hi Alexandra
Thank You for your reply.
I received my refills & I have tried to connect to app & I’m still getting same issue.
However I did notice that on one of my refills it has a little connector (other one has not) will take a picture & send it to you

2 Likes

Refill

1 Like

Hi @clarewilson31, from that first image, I can see that the RFID sticker is indeed missing from the top. Could you please confirm if this is the case with all of the capsules you have?

I’ll attach a picture below of what the RFID looks like (this is how the pod and app “read” which formulation is present within your pod). I’ll see what we can do to get some replacements on their way (this time with the correct top caps and RFID stickers!) :blush: :pray:

The RFIDs are on my refill capsules but, I’m having same pairing up problem.

1 Like

Thanks @clarewilson31 - that is good news that the refills have them at least!

When you say you are having the same pairing up issue, is the app struggling to connect to the pod or is the pod connected okay, but still not recognising the capsule/RFID?

If it is the former (pod and app won’t pair), could you try logging out and logging back in if you haven’t yet, and also ensuring that your pod is fully charged.

Super grateful for your help, we will slowly but surely get to the bottom of this.

Hi Alexandra

Thank You For Your Reply. Capsule is inserted OK but, it’s still not being able to be paired on App. Stick has been charged up & I’ve logged out & logged back into App

1 Like

Thank you for this update @clarewilson31. So there are definitely two things going - initially the pod would pair but the capsule wasn’t;'t able to be recognised, and now seemingly the post is refusing to pair!

I’m going to touch base with our tech team to see what they can recommend.

1 Like