Pairing of pod!?

Hi
Can anyone help please? My new pod doesnt want to pair up with app. I have latest app installed and the blue light is on my pod but its telling me its not paired?
Xx

5 Likes

Hi @tinaspain,

thanks for messaging. A screenshot of what happens when you try to pair would be a huge help. If you are able to see the spray count and cute ashwagandha character then you’ll know it’s paired successfully.

Otherwise, it may help to turn bluetooth off, close the sofi app, turn bluetooth on, and open the sofi app again.

We’ll make sure to get you up and running asap :pray: do not fear!

2 Likes

This is what shows Alex, ive been trying for 2 hours!
Turned everything off and on 3 times :exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

When you go to pair @tinaspain do you remove the sofi pod from the charging cable or do you still have it on charge … it would be great to double check when you remove the cable if your pod blinks blue and of course ensure Bluetooth is on your mobile … let us know if that helps … adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill here so we can support you ok this :pray:

3 Likes

Hi guys,
I’ve tried it both way with the charging cable connected and unconnected. The blue light blinks. When I go into Bluetooth it says the app needs to be installed the app is installed it the latest version with the link that you sent me???

3 Likes

Hmm which version of the app are you on @tinaspain … and to confirm your other sofi pod (the older battery ones if you had one) is no longer active … would be helpful if you could take a print screen of the version of the app you have and confirm your device for @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones and the team to begin looking into … :pray:

3 Likes

Hi guys all sorted now I had the latest app but I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again and it’s now working yay thanks for your help

3 Likes

You are a star @tinaspain :star: :star::pray:

3 Likes

Hi I’m having same problem, if I uninstall app and re install will I lose last 4 months of journaling ?

3 Likes

Hi Sue,
No i didnt should be fine
Tina x

3 Likes

@grannysue269 nope, all should be good as your data doesn’t sit in the app but on the secured server :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, it worked all paired now :blush: phew!

3 Likes

Im also having problem pairing the stick to the app. It doesnt show me the option to pair the stick and it says that I need to insert a pod, but i did it already.

Hi @emmanuellernunes
Please log out and log back in to unpair with your old sofi pod :slight_smile:
And then you can pair with your new one!

1 Like