App White screen

Morning,

Went to log day 7 of my journal and the screen went white after selecting journal. Have closed the app/restarted and same thing. Have also turned phone on/off again.

Iphone 13 pro max, iOS 16.4.1(a)

(Have tried to add screen record but it says new users cannot add video attachments)

3 Likes

morning @kiraillona and thank so you much for your post! I’m tagging @Kirill here so he can assess any bugs you may be experiencing with the development team and work to get them solved!

If you have a chance to provide us with a screen recording of what exactly takes place within the app when you journal - that would be massively helpful too! Some of the bugs that pop up can often be device specific and as we support over 400+ models - narrowing down what’s going on is key :blush: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks, i’ve tried editing my post to add a screen record but it says as a new user i’m not allowed?

2 Likes

Hmm @kiraillona - I’ll look into changing this setting for the treehouse asap. In the meantime, please feel free to email it to alex@sofi.health and I’ll make sure it gets to the team working on fixing this. :pray: Thank you kindly for your help!

2 Likes

It’s working again :smiling_face:

2 Likes