Sofi app problem

I’ve had problems for a few days with the app not responding when I’ve come to do the journal. Could it be that it’s being worked on for our next adventure with ashwaganda?

5 Likes

Hi @Eevie, thank you so much for your report. It may very well be :laughing: I had two report of something similar yesterday, so the development team are looking into it asap for us all :pray: :sparkles:

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue with their journals getting stuck/frozen/keyboard not responding - or simply being unable to submit? Screenshots and screen recordings welcomed!

3 Likes

Same here it’s either no journal hard time logging in I was going to say something as well

3 Likes

Hi @caseyswapp27,

Thanks for letting us know! If it’s not too much to ask, if you could get a screen recording of the issue in action that would be a huge help for our team in sorting out this potential bug :raised_hands: :bug: :calling:

Hope to have this resolved ASAP! xx

1 Like

Hi Alex,
My last battery didnt last long so I will order some more which may take a couple of days. However, the manual spray is no longer recording either. I have just done 4 sprays but it remains on 62/70.
Should i stop spraying and revert to background recording given that my sprays arent showing on manual?
I have also noticed recently ( a couple of weeks perhaps) that when i have finished recording and press the ‘finish’ button it doesnt respond and i often have to press it many times to complete the journalling.

Maybe its my phone? Cant afford a new one yet. Any ideas if it may be something else?

I’ll try reinstalling the app tomorrow and see if that helps.

1 Like

Hi @drmudlark, thank you so much for this report. Any screen recordings you can take we would be immensely grateful for! I suspect the issue are in light of the behind the scenes tinkering ahead of the release of the new app, but we will do everything we can to put them right.

Kind regards,
Alex

Ive updated the app today and as soon as i open up the app it immediately closes.
Do i need to uninstall and reinstall or wait for an update?

1 Like

Hi, did you uninstall your existing app first?
I forgot to do that just now and it wouldnt stay open for more than a few seconds. So i uninstalled and then installed the new early access app. Seems to be working ok so you could try that

1 Like

So now my sprays are being recorded ok again :+1: (i thought my battery had died yesterday). The early access app seems fine so far.

Just 1 question … i tried the newly installed app to see if the manual spray count worked. It didnt but is that because my battery is still working and i have a bluetooth connection? That is, will the manual spray button only respond when the battery has died?

1 Like

Yes, the app crashes everytime I open it

1 Like

Thanks…I’ll give this a go

1 Like

I have also hd problems when I have to type anything.

2 Likes

Just to let you know my app has been behaving for the last week. Thanks to all the tech savvy ones at Sofi who beaver away in the shadows😊

2 Likes

Had trouble journalling again, the bubbles and sliding scale is fine but the more detailed journalling is hit and miss. It seems to freeze after writing a couple of words.

2 Likes

Hi @Eevie, by the more detailed journaling, does this mean the formulation journals where you have a free form to type, etc?

Passing all this along. :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Yes, it just stops and either it closes by itself or I have to close it and reinstall. Also this morning I eliminated one of the bubbles by mistake but couldn’t restore it. It must be frustrating trying to get an app to work smoothly, I appreciate all the efforts going on in the background.

2 Likes

Thank you for saying so! It’s a little like playing whack-a-mole sometimes (especially in the midst of designing a totally new app), but we are so lucky to have an incredible community of supporting Pioneers like yourself.

That is really helpful to know in addition, thanks @Eevie !

1 Like

Hi all, having problems with spray count, losing spray function altogether and screen saying pod not inserted. Also haven’t had a correct reading for journal functionality for ages. Reading says 49% when I haven’t missed a day of journaling since joining the program. App seems very hit and miss at present although I appreciate it is being modified continually.

:innocent::sleeping_bed:

1 Like

Thank you so much @CjaJose and those screenshots are a huge help. I will pass it along to our dev team right away - I think they are aware of a small glitch causing crashes temporarily, so I will find out more from them.

Thankfully, the new and improved version of our app is set to launch just ahead of our S3 program launch with ashwagandha, at the beginning of next month. For more updates on what’s new in the app, make sure to check out this updates thread here: S3 Pioneer Program | updates - #45 by alexwalkerjones

Of course, you’ll also be receiving a new sofi stick (with no more replacement batteries needed again!), so we hope many of the ongoing difficulties will be largely resolved with this new build. :pray: :crossed_fingers:

Can’t wait and thanks again @CjaJose

1 Like

Thanks @alexwalkerjones, as always, on the ball and helpful advice.
Regards,
Colin :innocent::sleeping_bed: